Stealth P3 Ready to Wear Respirator & Filters
Stealth P3 Ready to Wear Reusable Half Mask NOW IN STOCK
- Low-profile design maximizes field of vision. Fits easily under most welding helmets and safety visors.
- Does not fog or mist eyewear due to unique placement of exhalation valves
- Ergonomic design extremely low breathing resistance makes the stealth mask suitable for most work activities ranging from low to strenuous and short to extended periods.
- Very comfortable and made from material designed to prevent skin irriration.
- Long filter life with inexpensive filter replacements
- Manufactured from high grade materials which are odour free non-allergenic (The TPE mask body material is latex and silicone free).
- Single piece head and neck strap runs with ease through four anchor points optimally positioned on the grill whilst the strap is easily tensioned by simply pulling the strap ends through the self-locking neck clips providing a customized user face fit.
- Exclusive HEPAC (High Efficiency Particulate Air Composite) media pleated filter design provides additional surface area for maximum efficiency and filter life providing optimal efficiency in both humid and non-humid environments. The Stealth HEPAC P3(R) filters provide 99.95 % filtration of airborne particles and oil aerosols at 0.3 microns and above. Grilles cover the entire filter surface area which deflects particulates and aerosols away from the filters which prolong their life even further...The filters last at least twice as long as cannister type filters.
- Protective grill with sleek downward facing louvres protecting the filter from debris and dust in harsher environments and is easily removed for filter replacement.
- Large non-return exhaust valve eases breathing and reduces user fatigue positioned to exhale downwards avoiding condensation of visors and eye protection.
- Lighweight - only 135g
- Assigned Protection Factor: APF20
- Conforms to EN 140:2001 and EN 143:2001 Declaration of Conformity
Best mask on the market
This mask is brilliant in every detail. As an asbestos surveyor, part of our kit is eye protection. Other masks cause them to mist up but this one doesn't. The filters are inside the mask so no heavy and bulky canisters. The grille over the filters protects them and prolongs their life. We started using these masks 4 months ago and still not had to change the filters.
Great service from PPE Stores with detailed, professional knowledge of the mask and filters. Definitely recommended.
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.