IPAD NF1201 Fully Automated Defibrillator CM0480
CU Medical Systems Inc. I PAD SAVER NF1201 FULLY AUTOMATIC AED
NF1200 iPAD, automatic external defibrillator, also known as AED. The defibrillator is designed to be used by individuals without any first aid knowledge. NF 1200 iPAD has a clear verbal and visual instructions that guides the user through the use of any predefined language through the entire rescue operation. One of the most user-friendly defibrillators on the market.
- Simple and easy operation.
- Metronome function and CPR instructions.
- Cannot be incorrectly operated.
- Daily self-tests. Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
- Highest IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water.
- Also suitable for ships.
- CE approved and highest FDA approval.
- Stores 1 rescue attempt - 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
- Software can be updated.
- Can also be used for Children up to 25 kg. or below 8 years of age by use of special paediatric pads to be purchased separately.
- Delivered complete with standard adult pads
- 5 Years Battery Life in Standby Mode
- Battery life of 200 shocks of four hours life
- Battery shelf life: 60 months in standby, 6 years in storage
- 5 years unit Warranty
- 5 years Battery Warranty
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, please allow 7 days for delivery.
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.