Ansell Industrial Latex Medium Weight Gauntlets 24" ILMW24
• Natural rubber glove
• Good mechanical and chemical protection in heavy duty environments
• High resistance to certain water-based chemicals
• Good flexibility and elasticity reducing risk of tears
• Chlorinated to harden and easily cleanse the surface of the glove
• Beaded cuff for easy donning
• 1.2mm Thickness
• AQL 0.65
• 24 INCH (610mm) length
• EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type A Protective gloves against dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms. Terminology and performance requirements for chemical risks, AKLMPT
• EN ISO 374-5:2016 Protective gloves against dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms. Terminology and performance requirements for micro-organisms risks
• EN 388:2016 Protective gloves against mechanical risks 3121B
Abrasion- Level 3
Cut Resistance- Cut B
Tear- Level 2
Puncture- Level 1
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.