Endura Anti Impact Gloves
Endura Oilbloc Goatskin Kevlar-Lined Driver Gloves with Anti-Impact D3O Backing
• Strategically-placed D3O Elastomer protects vulnerable areas from knocks by absorbing and displacing energy.
• D3O backing extends all the way to the fingertips for exceptional protection in the number one area of impact.
• Phenomenal impact protection in finger and metacarpal (back-of-hand) areas.
• 45% improvement in impact protection over competitor styles.
• High tensile-strength goatskin provides out standing abrasion resistance and durability.
• Kevlar and composite filament fiber lining offers impressive ANSI level A5 cut protection
• Treated with Oilbloc for superior oil and water repellency.
• Padded palms for vibration dampening.
• Elasticized wrists for a snug fit.
• EN388: 2016
• Level 3 - Abrasion
• Level X - Cut Resistance (Coupe Test)
• Level 4 - Tear Resistance
• Level 4 - Puncture
• Level D - ISO 13997 Cut Resistance
• Pass (P) - Impact Protection
Oil and Gas
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.