ARC Fire Retardant Rail Spec Hi Vis Long Sleeve Polo Shirt Orange CARC51OR
• Fire Retardant, Hi-Vis, Anti-Static, ARC Flash long sleeved polo shirt.
• GO/RT 3279 issue 8 2013 for use on or around railway lines.
• 220gsm 66% Modacrylic, 32% Polyester, 2% Carbon.
• Inherently flame retardant.
• Fire Retardant properties will not diminish with repeated laundering.
• For industrial workers exposed to heat.
• Not suitable for fire fighters.
• 3 Button placket.
• Ribbed cuffs.
• Very robust yet soft and comfortable to wear.
EN ISO 13688:2013 - General requirements for protective clothing
EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 B1 C1)
EN ISO 20471:2013 (CLASS 3) - GORT 3279 2013 Issue 8
EN 1149-3:2004 - Anti Static - Test methods for performance of charge decay
EN 1149-5:2008 - Anti Static - Protection against heat and flame
IEC 61482-2:2009 - Performance requirements and design requirements
EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 6.2 Cal/cm2) - Open Arc testing
EN 61482-1-2:2007 (CLASS 1 = 4kA) - Box Arc testing
• Each garment style is independantly tested to both box and open ARC standards.
• Click ARC production is covered by article 11B certification.
Sizing Guide (Measurements are of the garment, not the wearer. For wearer sizes view the general size guide below)
|SIZE IN LABEL (CM)||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||3XL||4XL||5XL||6XL||7XL||8XL|
|CHEST (FLAT MEASURE) (3CM BELOW ARMHOLE)||47||51||55||59||63||69||71||75||79|
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.