Tyvek 500 Lab Coat White pack of 10 TPL309
Sold in packs of 10.
DuPont Tyvek® labcoat, model PL309. Specially designed for use with Tyvek® apparel, Tyvek® accessories can help offer enhanced protection for body parts that are more exposed to hazardous substances. Made from flash spun high density polyethylene which is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels liquids, aerosols and fine particles and fibres down to 1 micron. Ultra-low linting and anti-static treated.
• 2 Pockets
• Zipper closure
• Elasticated cuffs (tunnelled)
• Stitched internal seams
• PPE Category I
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Partial body chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type PB [6-B]
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-1) - on both sides; see footnotes
Applications include: pharmaceutical handling, chemical protection, lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting and general clean-up, amongst many others
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.