Beeswift Fold Flat FFP3 Valved Mask Single 3FF3VS
Reduced Shipping Rate £1.50 (free for orders over £50)
FFP3 act like any other face mask covering but have added protection against viral transmission. FFP3 face masks are used to provide protection from viruses, bacteria, and solid or liquid toxic aerosols. These masks are commonly used by those working in healthcare.
• Maintenance free particulate respirator.
• Polypropylene (P.P) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids loose fibres.
• Latex free synthetic rubber head strap.
• Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses / goggles and reduces fogging.
• Adjustable nosepiece ensure custom shape and increase the worker comfort and acceptance.
Sold singly in sealed individual wrapper.
Also sold in boxes of 20. Click HERE
• Conforms to EN149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP3 NR V
For Hazard Type: Fine Toxic dusts, fumes and water-based mists.
Example: Working with hardwood, glass fibres and plastic (non PVC), metalworking and welding.
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.