PureFlo Purelite XStream TH2P PAPR Respirator
A self-contained lightweight Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Visor system providing all in one protection against dust, fumes and particulates, combined with eye and face protection against liquid splashes.
No hoses or leads reduces snag hazards when working in tight spaces. No belt mounted blower unit required thereby improving user comfort, ideal for use with a range of protective workwear
- The integrated re-chargeable nickel metal hydride (NiMH) battery pack delivers a supply of clean air via a pair of particulate filters for up to 8 hours of continuous use.
- 210 litres/minute airflow.
- Low flow warning at 150 litres/min.
- 8 hour battery.
- Air flow indicator pre-checks battery, filter performance and condition.
- Polycarbondate faceshield with nylon elasticated faceseal.
- Lightweight 1.0kg with easily adjusted headband to fit a range of head sizes and for wear over protective clothing and hoods.
- Does not require face fit testing and can be worn by users with facial hair and spectacles
The Purelite XStream comes complete with:
- Purelite XStream full face respirator
- 2 x TH2 (P3) Particle Filters
- 8 hr battery
- Mains charger adaptor
- Head and neck face seal
Respiratory Protection: EN 19241:1998+A2 Protection Level TH3
Eye/Face Protection: EN166:2002 "K" marking resistant to surface damage, high impact markings 3, 9
EN 169:2002; EN 379:2003+A1:2009; EN 175:1997
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
To write a review, please log in to your account.
No account? No problem - you can register here.